Sunday, June 7, 2020
5 Signs You Shouldn't Step Foot Into A Store Amid COVID-19
1. They're not enforcing capacity limits. This doesn't allow consumers the ability to properly practice social distancing.
2. They're not offering disinfectant wipes at the entrances COVID-19 can be spread via carts, baskets and other objects, so if a store doesn't offer them, they're not prioritizing their customers' well being.
3. Their employees aren't wearing masks Employees who wear masks are less likely to infect customers via respiratory droplets.
4. They have an open salad bar Food that is exposed can easily become contaminated by passersby.
5. They're still offering food samples Enchanta Jenkins, MD, MHA, via 'BestLife'