A chieftain of the ruling party in the state and player of national politics, Nasir Elrufai reported disclosed the reproduced information
' :ALERT!: JONATHANIAN ARMY BRIGANDAGE TO FACILITATE THE RIGGING OF THE EKITI ELECTIONS
1. This morning Gov Adams Oshiomhole's plane was prevented from landing to join the APC Campaign Team by the deployment of an armoured vehicle on the airport runway.
2. Gov Rotimi Amaechi's plane was not only initially prevented from landing but has now been impounded by armed soldiers, who had earlier wrongly, unlawfully and unconstitutionally prevented him and his entourage from driving to Ado Ekiti from Akure. He is now being unlawfully detained even though he is the guest of the State Governor.
3. The IG of Police had yesterday unlawfully, illegally and unconstitutionally declared that no one can get in or out of Ekiti State. Neither the IGP nor any person or authority can make such a declaration. We are not yet under military rule.
4. Several aircraft owned by a company in which PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih is a director have landed in Askure with billion of Naira withdrawn from Diamond Bank in Lagos have been delivered to facilitate the rigging of the Ekiti elections.
5. These desperate but incompetent Jonathanians are willing to risk anything, including violation of human rights and the likelihood of violence to ensure that their thugs "win" an election that they know they will never win.
They want to burn down our nation if they do not get what they want - power at all costs to loot some more for the next four years. The $20 billion they have diverted is not enough!Nigerians and the international community must rise against this increasing militarisation of our politics by a useless, clueless, selfish and kleptomaniacal federal government.
We must unite, rise and resist electoral and constitutional impunity.
We must stand up for the rights of Governors Oshiomhole and Amaechi. These violations must be resisted and challenged in courts of law and that of public opinion.We must question this disgraceful transformation'
The portion pertaining to Diamond Bank - ' Several aircraft owned by a company in which PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih is a director have landed in Askure with billion of Naira withdrawn from Diamond Bank in Lagos have been delivered to facilitate the rigging of the Ekiti elections.' was forwarded for to image handlers of the financial institution and an interesting and conflicting response transpired.
Initial contact Mr Philip Odiakose responded that he would contact someone and get back as soon as possible.
The reply came from a lady who identified herself as Chinyere who claimed the bank is not aware of such transfer but asserted ' but anyone that have an account with any bank can go in and cash fund from the bank at anytime'.
Minutes after she gave her reaction she hurriedly called bank urging interaction with another contact, and another spokesperson with the identity Udoka just like Chinyere insisted the bank not aware of such transfer - with emphasis on the Lagos Operation- but unlike the person that referred him claim, it is not possible for such a huge amount to be transffered from or within the bank.
Here is what he said ' "Diamond bank is not awear of any cash transfer in Lagos. And also its not possible to transfer large amount of money running into Billions from or to any account in Diamond Bank because they are one strong supporter of the cashless policy by the Central bank".
Incidentally the bank is one of the major financial institutions sanctioned by the Central Bank in 2013 for regulation infraction.
Post a Comment